#Stand up to Bullying
Bullying is an issue which affects people from all walks of life and can happen at any point.
33% of young people reported being bullied in 2014.
60% of public sector workers in the UK had either been bullied or had witnessed bullying.
Bullying exists in all walks of life and all places of work. It happens at events and activities where people meet.
Research confirms long-lasting and damaging outcomes for individuals being bullied, affecting things such as:
- attendance at work or school
- physical health
- mental health
To see the academy’s Anti-Bullying Policy click HERE
How to tell and get help in the Academy:
- tell any adult that you trust;
- speak to your Form Tutor;
- speak to your Progress Manager;
- speak to a member of the Student Leadership team;
- leave a note in the suggestion box at student reception;
- email Buddy@cyac.org.uk;
- ask a parent or carer to contact the academy.