My Child At School (MCAS) is a website and where you can easily check your child’s progress at school and other information. Various sections are available to you including:
- Attendance information
- Timetable information
- Behaviour incidents
- Homework set
- Parents Evening Bookings
- Academy announcements
To access the website please click here and login using the details you have been provided with. If you do not have any login details please contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Academy also subscribes to the MyChildatSchool Parent App, this application enables parent/carers to view their child or children’s school data on their smartphone. In summary the MCAS Parent App provides:
- Access to real-time Timetable, Calendar, Attendance and Behavioural data;
- An insight to parents on their child’s school work (homework topics etc.)
- Communication facilities to improve contact between parents and schools;
- Instant access to Published Reports and Letters;
- School Announcements and Parents Evening Information;
- Examination timetables and Results.
Through the app you will be able to receive push notifications with messages from the academy.
The app is available for iPhone and android.