My Child At School is an online portal for parents that enables you to view your child’s performance and other information in real-time, via the website or mobile app.
When your child starts at Caistor Yarborough Academy, you will be issued with a letter or email containing your login information. To access MCAS, simply visit www.mychildatschool.com and redeem the invitation code sent to you by the Academy. This page also includes a link to the App store – to enable parents to use a mobile version for convenience.
At Caistor Yarborough Academy we use MCAS for the following:
- Booking parent’s evening appointments
- Communicating with parents – all letters and reports are saved on MCAS (no need for paper copies)
- Viewing your child’s behaviour and attendance information
- Viewing your child’s timetable, including exam timetables
- Checking what homework your child has been given each day
From April 2022 we will be sending ALL communication (Including progress reports) via MCAS.
If you are unsure of your log-in details or have problems accessing MCAS, please contact the Academy. There is also a full user guide issued by Bromcom to assist parents when using MCAS.